ALL ABOUT ME!
Who is in my family/whanau?
My mum, dad, my brother and me .
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
I like to play on the trampoline and play lots of sports and go on my scooter.
What do you like to do at school?
Go on my scooter and play with my friends
Go on my scooter and play with my friends
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I want to pass hand writing.
I want to pass hand writing.
What helps you learn?
Not sitting next to my friends.
Not sitting next to my friends.
What stops you learning?
When I'm in a room with my friends.
When I'm in a room with my friends.
Who are my friends at school?
My friends are Mason Kayden, Luca, Kruz, Liam, Kasper, Riley, Zanda, Jack,Jack c and Cody.
My friends are Mason Kayden, Luca, Kruz, Liam, Kasper, Riley, Zanda, Jack,Jack c and Cody.
What was the best part of the holidays?
Going to Picton.
Going to Picton.

Jackson sounds like a great time in Picton
ReplyDeleteCan you please tell me what you did over there
Wow awesome. You must have had a good day.
ReplyDeleteDid you go in the cars?
Jackson sounds like a great holiday
ReplyDeleteCan you please tell me what you did in Picton