Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 February 2018

Living Springs Camp Reflection

LIVING SPRINGS CAMP


1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
         Mason Luca Riley Liam Riley Copper Heath and me.
2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
        Survival tips.
3 Why?
       Because we learn how to survive in the wild and we also learn how hard it is to survive.
I also liked how we learnt how to make a hut.
4 What two school values did you show?
The to values that I showed where be brave and connect because I
talked to allot of Arther people.
5 How?
My meting new people and playing with authors and trying new things.


6 What was the best part of camp for you?
The best part for me was the monorail


7 Why?
Because you go really fast and I liked going round the corners.
and I felt like I was going to fall out.

that was camp

Remember trying to get up the hard rocky bouldering wall
and being able to do it.
Remember your face sweating the higher you went
That was the bouldering wall.

Remember your hands all red after the long hard walk.
Remember holding on to the hard long rope just in
case you slip.
That was the burmo trail.

Remember shooting around that tight corner and almost
falling out.
Do you remember the cheer of all of your class mates
at the end of the ride.
That was the mona rail.









2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackson, it sounds like Camp was fantastic! It was very quiet at home without you and Dad! What was your least favourite thing about Camp? Did you learn some new skills that you might like to keep practicing at home? Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson, you had such a great time at camp! What was the hardest thing you had to do? What was your most favourite thing that you did? Love Mum

    ReplyDelete