GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
So the person your commenting to knows if he did some thing bad or good
What is the FIRST step in giving feedback?
TagT means tell them something good about there work if you say
Something good they fell good about them self.
Why is it important to follow this step?
So they fell good so much they will Cary on doing it.
Do I have to use this every time?
Yes
What is the SECOND step in giving feedback?
TagA means ask a question about there work or what they can work on.
Why is it important to follow this step?
So next time they no what to work on and so they no not to work on.
Do I have to use this every time?
Yes so they no what to work on.
Yes so they no what to work on.
What is the THIRD step in giving feedback?
TAGG Stan's for giving good feedback on there work so they no what to work on.
Why is it important to follow this step?
So they no what to work on and how they can do it better.
Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and asking a question depending on the person
I am commenting on.
I am commenting on.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK
So they no what to work on next time they do some work just in case they made some
mistakes.
So they no what to work on next time they do some work just in case they made some
mistakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment