Search This Blog

Wednesday, 25 July 2018

WEEK 1 REFLECTION

WEEK 1 REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
math because I suck at fraction


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I tried any way and got all the questions answered.



What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week
Writing about the rope swing


Why are you proud if it?
Because Mr J kept stealing my ideas







4 comments:

  1. Hi Jackson, do you really think that you suck at fractions? Haven't you just started learning about fractions? We've talked about them a bit at home and you knew what you were talking about it, perhaps you need to change that to, I found fractions challenging this week cos I haven't figured them out ... yet! ... but I will!!!! Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...really proud of you for giving all the questions a try and getting them all answered! That's what it's all about :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackson, I think saying you suck at fractions is being quite tough on yourself. Fractions might be tough but you don't suck at them! I really liked your writing this week you have some great ideas and used some awesome vocabulary to put those ideas across! Thats why I stole them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mr J I did way better at fractions this week even though
    I don't suck at factions. Don't you remember you told me to right that
    because I said that in the week but thanks. Any way and I will keep
    trying to get better at fractions and I'm glad you like my writing.

    ReplyDelete