Search This Blog

Wednesday, 15 August 2018

WEEK 4 REFLECTION

WEEK 4 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
 I found it hard to plan about my supper hero witting because I found it 
hard to get ideas.



How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I kept trying and trying and eventually got some great ideas


What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
witting about supper heros




Why are you proud if it?
witting because it was hard to get ideas about my supper hero's and in
the end I made a really good story about my supper hero saving the world.



1 comment:

  1. I'd like to read your story Bud, can you please make sure it comes home soon so I can see it?? ;It sounds like you have had a great time writing it and have some fantastic ideas! I can't wait to read it :-) Love Mum

    ReplyDelete